Sunday, May 18, 2014

Travel Bed for Toddler?




Dalchase


My husband and I will be traveling for the holidays and our 20 month old son has gotten too big for his pack and play. Any suggestions of other options we can use?


Answer
There are some great blow up bed/sleeping bag combos. They pack up small, blow up easily w/ a foot pump, and are self contained. Being that it is winter, you may want an extra blanket. You may also want to try at home for a few nights before you take so your son is use to it. They are available at the big discount stores (Target, Wal-Mart, etc) for under $20.

Traveling with a toddler?




hellothere


My son is 2 1/2 years old. He still sleeps in a crib, but is small for a portable crib. We would like to take him to the beach this summer. But what should I do about the sleeping? I know he could sleep in my bed, but I would like him to sleep in his own. Are there any good traveling beds for toddlers? Any suggestion?


Answer
You can get toddler air beds with attached sleeping bag. They are usually about £30ish, and come with different designs that I'm sure your son would love (cars, toy story ect..)
I advise you get an electronic pump though, as blowing them up by mouth can be a bloody nightmare!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment