Sunday, June 22, 2014

Looking for London based store named Mothers Care?




ricky779@s





Answer
OK i think the store you are asking about is called Mothercare its a store that specializes in everything you need for new babies and young children selling everything from
maternity fashion
maternity basics
pushchairs
car seats & travel
nursery furniture
cots & cribs
mattresses
bedding
feeding
highchairs
clothing & shoes
bath & changing
child safety
first bedrooms
toys & books

there are many stores in the uk not just in london but if you go to this website it will give you all the details you may need to know including addresses and telephone number of the stores, its

www.mothercare.com

hopes this is of help to you

What items are MUST HAVES in preparing for a baby? And how do I make a budget?




Miss Fancy


I asked this in another thread but I'm looking for more answers..

I'm not pregnant, but I like to be prepared. I'm not considering children for atleast another 2 years, but in the meantime I would like to start preparing and organizing everything.
What are the must haves?
How do I establish a budget?
Also - cloth diaper users: what are the differences in category? ex: all-in-ones, pocket, fitted, prefold, etc.



Answer
I've got my baby ont he way in under 10 weeks and I'm not nearly as organised as you!
Must haves:
Crib & bedding
Pram
Car seat
10+ baby gros
Mittens
Nappies
Baby wipes
Baby bath
Dummies (if you're going to use them)
Formula (if you choose to formula feed)
Bottles
Steriliser
Blankets
Burping cloths
Toys
Travel cot (not neccesity but i got lots of useout out mine)
Changing table
Bibs
Moses basket (not neccessity but I used that a lot when baby was newborn)
I just flicked through the mothercare catalogue to check I didn't miss anything :)

A budget, well, whatever your budget your near enough gauranteed to go over it, I've got carried away and spend well into the thousands and I havn't even got everything on that list!
But i love the crib I bought and think it's well worth it!
http://www.babybeddingtown.com/images/pumkincribprincess-lg.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment