Sunday, September 15, 2013

Traveling with a 1 year old baby to india, check list of items?

best travel toys 1 year old on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best travel toys 1 year old image



Raminnoodl


I am traveling for the first time with my 1 year old on a long distance flight and to India. Any recommendations on things to carry along for a 2 week trip?


Answer
diapers, wipes, blanket, car seat, change of clothes, small toys, any meds, and your breasts. it's easiest to travel at night during babe's normal sleep hours. breastfeeding on the plane will reduce the need for extra food.

What to bring to entertain a 1year old on a plane?

Q. I am traveling on a 2hr plane right with my almost 1 year old next month. I'm looking for a couple of toys that I could bring with me to keep her entertained but that also don't take up a ton of space in a backpack or some sort of bag. Any suggestions?!? Thanks in advance.


Answer
I was watching an episode of the Doctor's recently. They recommended if you're taking a small child on a plane. To get a few new toys,gift wrap them. And then every so often,depending on the length of the plane ride,let them open a new one-to prevent boredom and fussiness. So,since your plane ride is pretty short,you may not need any more than two-three small toys at most. I would stick with toys that aren't really noisy. Just colorful and have quite a few functions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment