Friday, May 30, 2014

how to keep a baby busy in an airplane?




Johnny


I am going on a flight tommorow morning at 7am, and my 17 month sister is going with us, it is very hard handling her in the flight so do you know any things that will keep her busy, she usually gets bored of looking out the window, and what is really annoying is that she peeks her head over the seat to see who is behind and she tries to pull the hair of the passengers ahead of us, so what do you think that I can do to keep her busy during the flight, it is three hours and I dont think that she will sleep for more than 1 hour
I appreciate your answering, but my sister isnt quite old enough for playing with those doodling toys, infact she will play with anything but toys, when they come to give drinks she likes to play with the cup that they give
I like the idea of the paper and pen, she likes to scribble
a train would take forever, we are flying from minnesota to arizona
we dont have a portable DVD player, I usually give her my game boy to keep her busy, but she also gets bored of that after a while



Answer
my 3yr olds still love those fruit puffs, you could try getting a thing of those and letting her snack during the flight.

try a travel sized doodle pad thing. (you use the pen on the magnetic board thing and it erases by using the little knob)

just bring some toys new or old that she hasnt played with in a while so they arent fresh in her mind.. pull them out 1 at a time let her play with it until she gets bored and then pull another one out and put the one she just had away.

those are just a few things I did when i took my 3 kids on a plane from AR to FL.

any wxperience first airplane travel with 9 months old baby?




blue viole


my family and i will travel abroad for 22 hours with one stop in korea, does anyone has experience travelling their baby in long flight? i still breast feed my baby plus some solid foods. any suggestions, sharing of experience is appreciated.


Answer
I suggest having in your direct possession (carry-on) about twice the number of diapers, etc., you expect to need. At least one full change of clothes for everyone! (Spitup and poop explosions happen, and usually at the most inconvenient times.) A few familiar, favorite toys and books and something new. (Familiar calms, novel energizes.)

If you're concerned about others being disturbed by your baby crying, you might bring along a quantity of earplugs to offer people. (We did that, and while few people accepted them they seemed to appreciate the thought.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment