Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Travel bed for 3-year-old?

toddler travel bed with tent on ... / (Baby Travel Bed / Tent) - BlueCloud Marketing
toddler travel bed with tent image



wonderwoma


I need a very simple travel bed for occasional indoor overnights. I don't want anything air-filled or that peapod tent thing. I'm just looking for something simple with some padding that folds up compactly. Thans!


Answer
This answer isn't going to help but we use the inflatable ready bed for our son. It's small, just right for him & it's comfortable. I'm not sure what else is out there beyond cribs & play yards besides a regular old sleeping bag (which they do make in toddler sizes so they aren't as large.)

Another question about traveling with a baby?




ericakamp1


The other day i posted a question looking for tips on traveling with a baby. We are going from Boston to St John this summer...i found this at babiesRUs...wonderign if anyone else has used this and how did they like it. Was it easy to store in your luggage? We want to use it as a cabana at the beach as well as somewhere for him to sleep at night. He will be 15months when we go...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3371236

Also, wouldn't mind hearing some funny traveling stories, please share!
Type 3...good idea, but it says ages 3 and up? I was concerned about the heat, but other people siad it is great at the beach on the reviews...that's why i'm asking here! lol



Answer
I think that would be really hot to use on the beach. (being from Florida) I myself would be concerned that my child wouldn't get enough air circulation being in a small tent like device. Have a look at Gentle Air portable child/toddler mattresses. I don't have personal experience with them, but am considering buying one of those for mine.

Probably depends on how much netting vs solid material it has. Also how much of a breeze is present on the beach. I didn't notice the age recommendation on the other bed, I wonder if that is just b/c it doesn't prevent them from getting out on their own.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment