Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What are you getting your toddler girl fro Christmas this year?

toddler electronic travel games on Hasbro Travel Guess Who Game Fun On The Run | Toys and Games Galore
toddler electronic travel games image



sackley738


I just need a few more things for my 2.5 YO and not really sure what to give her. She has a toy kitchen with ALL the accessories that Santa brought last year. SHe LOVES puzzles but we've already gotten a bunch of them. She also already had a doll house with most of the accessories. I was doing a lot of baby doll stuff as she is getting a baby brother a few weeks before Xmas and thought it would be a good way for her to get used to him and not crave soo much attention during feeding/diaper changes. So she will get a crib, high chair, travel seat and changing table along with smaller stuff for her babies. We also got her Tag Jr and a few books. I literally want like 1-2 more medium priced things between 20-40$. And then any stocking ideas. Also because it DOES make a difference for what she gets, she is classified as "gifted" and plays with most toys ranged for 3-5 YO's (aside from electronic games like vmotion ect because she doesnt have the coordination yet). But mentally she plays/learns like a 4 YO. So keep that in mind with suggestions pelase


Answer
We have a daughter the same age. She's such a little girlie girl. She's getting a vanity with with toy hair dryers, pretend make up ... etc. I'm sure she's going to love it. We're also going to get her some dress up stuff, since lately she's shown interest in playing make believe. So, we'll get her scrubs, firefighter uniform, whatever is available.

Hows this so far.. if I continued would you be interested in reading it?




m


Note that I didn't revise this, so there are probably lots of mistakes. Just what do you think of it so far, would you be interested on reading more? Also, the chapter isn't finished yet.. thats just the start.

thanks :)

BOOK: Puzzle Pieces

CHAPTER:Six Years

It had been nearly 6 years since I last went up to Maine for the Winter. I missed the snow, the skiing, the occasional deer; all the things that were non-existing in Florida. My old friend who I used to play with when I was younger moved to Maine, apparently in a large cabin near a ski resort his family owned. Luckily, that guaranteed us free season passes whenever we came up for a visit.
It was a pleasant 54 degrees in West Palm Beach. A few clouds that had a resemblance to cauliflower, and there was still morning dew left on the grass. The four bags we had were shoved awkwardly in the car, piling on top of each other like four clumsy bags of potatoes. Never mind the fact it was only my dad, my mom, and I traveling. Our fourth bag was filled with all our snow gear, that we finally found after 4 hours of searching down in the basement.
I walked outside and sat on the steps. Three months of staying outside in the cold.
âYouâll probably need an extra jacket to bring with you on the plain ride, and when we arrive. Itâs suppose to be 32 degrees in Maine!â My momâs hands flew up, we never saw those digits in Florida before.
âIâll be fine, mom. Iâll grab it out of my bag when we get there..â I sounded annoyed, but the thing was that my mom was a hoverer. She always hovered around us, she did that with my 19 year old sister, too. Lucky for her, she moved out.
âOh, are you sure? Please, take it for me,â I heard someone yell out from inside the house, âWe donât need it! We already have one shoved in the car, now lets go!â My mom yelled, I was pretty sure the neighbors could here us.

As I got out of the plane and walked out that long connector into the main place I saw Jasper standing there smiling; along with his mom and sister. It had been six years since I had last saw him, when I was seven and he was eight. I turned to look back and there was my mom and dad, my mom with her huge tote and my dad who already had on his grey and navy winter coat on. That was dad for you, always prepared and embarrassing at the same time.
There was Alice. She was standing next to her mom, playing with some electronic device. She was never much of a talker, not even as a toddler. She was always more focused on putting the blocks in the correct slots or trying so hard to color in-between the line, one of the things most toddlers never cared about.
Jasper walked over and game me a hug, boy I missed him. He was one of those guys who was really just your friend, could listen, could talk, and could totally either bore you or annoy you. His hair had darkened since the last time I saw him. I remember, it used to be a dirty blonde but now it was almost as dark as mine. He had it tousled gently, and I knew he must have used gel or some type of styling cream.

âHey Dakota, howâs it going?â He released me for a few second and smiled his crooked smile. The same one he had six years ago.
âNothing much, howâs the ski resort going? Itâs so great to see you.â I tucked my hair under my ear.
âAhh.. Its ok. We havenât had any snow yet, and our snow machines arenât working well. But yeah, its great to see you.â

We walked out of the terminal after getting our bags. The parking garage was surprisingly empty, only a couple other cars compared to the over thousands in Florida. Jasperâs mom found the silver minivan and we hoped in after putting the bags in the trunk. It was a typical car ride, catching up on things, and listening to the meaningless chatter. All I wanted was to ski already, even if the snow machines werenât working.



holy crud I just realized that.. snort

I like twilight, but I really had no intention to using those names... wow

thanks for pointing that out.



Answer
I didn't read it all. I lost interest shortly after I started. Sorry, good luck though :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment