Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What is the earliest age to take your child traveling around the world on holidays with you?

best toddler travel gear on Best Gear for Travel with Baby and Toddler - Travels with Baby
best toddler travel gear image



ivory1718


Does anyone knoe from personal experience? thinking of having baby would love to take him/her around the world with us (as i did not get that luxury as a child). what do you's think about this?


Answer
If you have plenty of $, and a very helpful spouse, I say go for it. Trips with a baby tend to go smoother for me than trips with my toddler. Of course, because the baby can't run around, get into things, yell at you, etc. If you have a mild-mannered baby, they are a joy to take on trips. But I would skip a vacation like that with a toddler aged child. They are way to restless. Short trips that are geared toward or focus on the toddler are fine, like the zoo, or other kid-places. But if you want to do something for you, leave the toddlers at home. Hope that helps.

Thinking about going on a disney cruise with my 18 month old?




J&M


My husband and I want to go on our first family cruise with our 18 month old son. Seeing as we have never traveled with a toddler before what do we need to pack? What kind of ID does he need? What baby gear? And any other advice u have would be great!!


Answer
I would wait until my kids are 2, since then they can go to the play class. Usually the minimum age is 2, and apparently it is a lot of fun for them!

Using the play class is optional, but it is nice when you have that choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment