Wednesday, June 18, 2014

travel tips for young kids on a plane? Also, fun family holidaying ideas for the Gold Coast?

Q. I have 3 young children, aged 2, 4, & 6. this will be their 1st time on a plane, and Im quite worried about how they will go. I am scared of flying myself, but I want to try to make them as comfortable as I can. We are taking a family holiday to the gold coast, we plan on doing movie world, sea world, and wet and wild ( depending on weather ) its all of our 1st time there, quite excited! :) we're staying at the Q1 hotel, has anyone heard of it?? what else is there to do? we have 4 nights / 5 days.
any feedback is much appreciated, thank you.


Answer
First, I certainly hope you all have great weather. With flying on a plane, contact the airline and find out if your children can take a favorite toy or blanket with them on the trip. Also you can go to your doctors office to cut down your anxiety. They know you best and can advise what you can take. And you can do what I did, bring a large amount of gum and start chewing. If that does not work well with the kids wanting the gum, then change it to M & M's. This really works well for me and hopefully for all of you. The only wrinkle would be of course, if you are a diabetic then change it to a sugar-free candy. Ironically, it works.
And finally, you are more brave than I have ever been with taking your kids on a plane. My feeling is when they grow up, then they can fly anywhere they well please. I used trains, the kids always had fun. Have fun and enjoy!

What are some fun things to do while traveling?




Cidella


What keeps you entertained? While going a super long distance in a car?


Answer
I Spy Games
CD's with weird sounds that you have to guess
If there are kids in the car make little fun toy packs
Playing 20 questions
Singing and dancing to music
Seeing how many people you can get to wave at you on the way there




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment