Friday, December 6, 2013

How do I keep my kids busy on an airplane?

best travel toys kids on Travel Toys Keep Kids Busy For Hours | Best Rated Reviews  Products
best travel toys kids image



Diana M


My kids, 9 an 7 and I are going it alone, without dad, for the first time on an airplane. The flight is about six hours. I want to make sure they are busy during the flight. Any fun games I can print out or puzzles I can take along to keep them from annoying everyone around us??


Answer
That's so wonderful of you to think ahead like this because many mothers don't! I've experienced some of the most nightmarish flights because of those mothers too!

Will they have homework to complete? If so, then they could do that. Coloring books? Toys R Us usually has an abundance of travel games. Just make sure they don't have annoying noises.

We will be traveling a lot this summer. What are the best ways to keep my three children from going crazy?




sillysally


I have two boys ages 11 and 8 and a girl 4. Any really neat little toys or activites that you have had success with? Also how can I cut down on the fighting? They get bored and start picking on each other.


Answer
Portable electronics are one way. DVD players and game systems. If these are out of your budget, you can try the basics. Coloring books and crayons, travel board games (most are magnetic), or even play karaoke in the car (if your eardrums can handle it)

You can also check the MomsMinivan site. They have a lot of travel activity suggestions. And good travel tips as well. You can find things for kids of all ages, too.
http://www.momsminivan.com/

Hope this helps. Good luck and have fun this summer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment