Thursday, December 5, 2013

How to Build or Make a Cot or Nap time Bed?

toddler travel id on Personalized Baby Shower Round Travel Candle Tins - Personalized ...
toddler travel id image



jensven101


My Mom lives about 45 minuets from my house so my son will spend the night with her every so often. She used to let him sleep in the bed with her and my dad but he's getting to big for that now. I donât want to buy another toddler bed just for an overnight visit once every two month, so I was thinking about building a cot. His daycare uses these cute cots that are a few inches off the ground and have a cloth/mesh bottom with little legs at each corner. I found those online but I donât want to pay $50 for that right now, plus I donât want to wait for it to be shipped. So anyways I couldn't find anything online so Iâm hoping that someone here would have an idea on making one. I was thinking about using think PVC pipe and then making a "Mattress" type pad to wrap around the pipe? So if you have done this before or have any ideas, please help! It only needs to be big enough for a 3 year old.
Thank you!



Answer
i know you were looking for diy but i bought this for my granddaughter that comes and stays for a month at a time it would be great it is a cot i bought it online from walmart and had it like 3 days later. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4433186 it is a regalo my cot portable travel bed when she is not here we fold it up and store it in a closet she is 6. also it is around $30

For those who've traveled to both Ireland and Scotland, which did you prefer and why?




Amy G


My husband and (toddler) son are flying into Dublin in August and we are thinking of spending just a few days in Ireland and then heading over to Scotland to spend a few more days. I'm trying to plan our itinerary, and I can't figure out if we should just stay in Ireland, try to see both, or spend most of our time in Scotland. Advice please!


Answer
Id pop over to Scotland too - Edingburgh is one of the nicest places Ive been to and if youre travelling from far away you might aswell do the both while youre over this way




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment