Wednesday, March 19, 2014

travel toddler bed ideas?




onelove107


our dd just changed from crib to toddler bed(last night and it actually went well!). once a month she sleeps at her grandparents house, she doesnt have her own room there, she had been sleeping in her playpen in their bedroom. what do you guys suggest we try for a regular bed? there isnt room for a toddler bed so im kind of at a loss so here i am...hoping you guys have some great ideas....


Answer
You can get inflatable beds for kids or if you still have your crib mattress just put that on the floor for her to use

Traveling with a toddler?




hellothere


My son is 2 1/2 years old. He still sleeps in a crib, but is small for a portable crib. We would like to take him to the beach this summer. But what should I do about the sleeping? I know he could sleep in my bed, but I would like him to sleep in his own. Are there any good traveling beds for toddlers? Any suggestion?


Answer
I'm almost positive you can find a toddler sized air mattress to take with you, I think I saw some at wal-mart in the camping section. That is what I would personally do if I didn't want my kids sleeping with me. They are compact, easy to fill up, and not super expensive




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment