Friday, April 25, 2014

I need some Pack N Play advice . . .?




Lilouwyn


My husband and I travel very frequently and will be moving to a 3rd world country in about a year and a half. We are expecting our first child (a girl) in about 3 months and I am trying to find the perfect pack n play to use as her crib. I would like something that has hanging storage on the side, a flip our changing station and is in neutral colors. I also want one with excellent safety reviews and that is easy to set up and take down. Any advice on a particular style or somewhere to look? I have looked at the Target and Babies R Us websites numerous times and just can't seem to find exactly the right thing. Our budget tops out at about $200.


Answer
My daughter is 17 months and she's still sleeping in her pack n play. We never bought a crib, and yes she's outgrowing the packnplay already...so if your baby will be around this age once you move, I wouldn't even bother buying one....would save the money and take it to get her a bed. I have the graco whinnie the pooh one that has the changing table...the storage on the side for diapers and wipes and it's sooo easy to take it apart and put it back together and it would work perfectly with your budget. So think about it, it might be more convenient to take that money in dollars to whatever country you're going to to get her a toddler bed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment