Thursday, April 10, 2014

Travel bed for 3-year-old?




wonderwoma


I need a very simple travel bed for occasional indoor overnights. I don't want anything air-filled or that peapod tent thing. I'm just looking for something simple with some padding that folds up compactly. Thans!


Answer
This answer isn't going to help but we use the inflatable ready bed for our son. It's small, just right for him & it's comfortable. I'm not sure what else is out there beyond cribs & play yards besides a regular old sleeping bag (which they do make in toddler sizes so they aren't as large.)

Traveling in an RV with toddlers...good or bad idea?




Stephanie


This June me and my husband will be going to MN from TN to visit his family. Once there he wants to join his parents in their RV to go to a few places, problem is we have 14 month twins (by then they will be 16 months) and I'm worried about car seats...will they fit in the RV safely? What about sleeping...right now the only way they will sleep is if they are put in their cribs and fall asleep on their own...I don't think two pack and plays will fit, what is an option?
No, I'm not retarded, I have been traveling with my boys back and forth to MO from TN since they were 3 months old by myself even since my husband has been overseas this past year, so they are used to driving and they do sleep in the car. What I meant about only sleeping in their cribs, that is at night time...if I need to be clearer let me know and please do NOT call me retarded...uncalled for!



Answer
This last weekend I just took my 2 toddlers camping for the first time.We let our oldest who is 3 fall asleep when he wanted...we had a lot of activities that day so he was exhausted and had no problem at all.Just be sure and keep your kids busy.Our 18 month old fell asleep quite easy too.We brought a playpen for him to set up in a big tent we have.It also is beneficial if you bring their favorite blanket or teddy.Hope this helps.Good luck~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment