Sunday, December 8, 2013

Does anyone have (or have had) a really neat family vacation that they care to share?

toddler travel tent bed on Up Baby Travel Tent - Buy Baby Travel Tent,Children Tent,Play Bed Tent ...
toddler travel tent bed image



Jax's Momm


Something toddler (3) friendly, please.
Thanks :)
We have a Great Wolf Lodge fairly close to us! It's one of the places I've been looking into!



Answer
We live in NE KY and we traveled 3 hours to Cincy OH to go to Great Wolfe Lodge....but they have them in different places. It is an indoor waterpark and they have an entire area dedicated to toddlers and some things for preschoolers - depending on how brave your son is : ). Anyways my girls had a blast - when they got tired we could go to the room and rest. Our room had a fridge and microwave so we bought most of our food at the grocery store and only ate out for supper. The rooms are expensive, but they include the waterpark so you have to weigh that in. They have a storytime too every evening for the kiddos. We shared a large room with my parents and my brother and his wife so it was economical and we had plenty of helping hands.


And our hotel room was nice and very clean - we stayed in a suite with a seperate bedroom, a seperate couch/TV area and then 2 beds in the main room. But I have never stayed in a 5 star hotel so I wouldn't know any better : )

Oh come on K! They did want you to spend $ on some kind of game you can play throughout the hotel, but my girls were to young for that. The only hotel activity we got into was the story time and it was great.

We go camping a lot too - but we have a nice camper....no tents for us. Of course that is tons of fun for the girls and very relaxing for me.
The girls were 1.5 and 2.5 when we went and I am sure we will go again this winter.

Travel bed for 3-year-old?




wonderwoma


I need a very simple travel bed for occasional indoor overnights. I don't want anything air-filled or that peapod tent thing. I'm just looking for something simple with some padding that folds up compactly. Thans!


Answer
This answer isn't going to help but we use the inflatable ready bed for our son. It's small, just right for him & it's comfortable. I'm not sure what else is out there beyond cribs & play yards besides a regular old sleeping bag (which they do make in toddler sizes so they aren't as large.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment