Thursday, December 12, 2013

travel toys for a 10 month old?

travel toys to make on ... to make toys for the animated series angelina ballerina the toys will
travel toys to make image



astraskerr


What are some good travel toys for a 10 month old baby? Prefer lightweight and small enough to fit in luggage, no books please.


Answer
Books were the most popular toy for my son when he was that age...and they still are...but if you're looking for other ideas, I would suggest packing a few of the jumbo lego blocks (just 3-4) and let him try to stack them. You could also try a small photo album (it will keep him occupied staring at pics of himself & his family). Other ideas could be a pretend cell phone & pretend keys. One of my son's favorite things was something I made. I cut up little squares of paper & drew things on each one...tree, cat, dog, banana, flower, sun, star, etc...it didn't require a whole lot of artistic ability. I put them in a ziplock bag & he would sort through them over & over again...and then I could spend time telling him what each thing was. The little things are always more entertaining!!

What are some good traveling toys websites?




shana10214


I love the website toy voyagers but it is not very active so do you know of any more websites similar?


Answer
No but i do like groovygirls.com
clubpenguin.com
bunnyherolab.com



Hope i helped ya!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment