Friday, June 6, 2014

For those who have traveled with infants internationally from the US...?




Sasi


I have been doing some research on which airlines are more infant friendly. I am trying to find the best one to fly to Saudi Arabia from the US. Any opinions on which airlines I should take? My daughter is 9 months old, and more than likely, we will be flying first class.
I would also prefer to have a cot for her and/or have her be a 'lap' passenger.



Answer
Emirates is hands down the best ever airline for children. I have flown on it myself with both my 4 year old daughter and my 2 year old son. They are great with children. They do provide cots as well and even if you don't have a window seat, you are not bored out of your mind. They provide a backpack full of toys for the children, infant toys, hand puppets, and books that you get to keep and take home. They also provide milk and a lot of snacks. Oh, and diapers! Can you believe they even provide diapers??? I was shocked at that one. They also have an interactive entertainment system that has both a huge collection for the seniors of old movies, the newest movies that are still in our theaters, and popular children's movies and cartoons. They have a huge variety of that. You can also view what the pilot sees from the forward camera and the downward camera, which is pretty intense when you are taking off and landing. They provide a footrest which comes in handy if the child is in your lap. They provide a lot of pillows. They also have a theme going for the newest cartoon movie out. When my husband and I went, Cars was the really big thing so they had a "star" ceiling and two sets of lights running along the craft that changed every so often from red and orange to blue and purple and all of these other colors. If you watch Cars and look at the scene where lightning mcqueen is travelling in the back of his truck, Mac, you will see the same thing.

I love this airline and will fly with them whenever we go international. They go to Saudi Arabia and I know you will love them. One bit of advice that my child's pediatrician gave me, though. Give your child a dose of Benadryl or Triaminic night time to help them relax during the flight. My kid's pediatrician said it is completely safe.

What is your 2 year olds FAVORITE toy?




Stacy B


My daughters birthday is coming up and im doing some toy research =p So, what is/was your two year olds favorite toy?


Answer
My daughters 2nd birthday is coming up soon too and we have got her a doll and pushcair set, she loves anything to do with dolls and babies at the mo so we got her the graco doll set with pram/ pushcair, highchair, bouncy chair, travel cot, car seat etc etc she is also loving outdoor play equipment such as slides etc. Hope you come up with some good ideas :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment