Sunday, September 8, 2013

What are your best tips for traveling with a toddler?

travel toys toddlers on Rocker Toy
travel toys toddlers image



all_my_arm


We are going to Cedar point this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and to the Toledo Zoo on Monday. The drive down to CP is about 5 hours from home. We will have two toddlers at Cedar Point along with four adults and two teenagers.


Answer
When we travel with my brother (Hes 3) and its on long trips we always bring lots of back up plans. Here are some of the basics..

Coloring Books
Favorite Toys
Portable Dvd player
Children Cds
Snacks, Bottles, etc.


My brother hates long trips but as long as we keep him well entertained he normally doesnt give us a problem. The dvd player is always last resort, if everything else fails. Sometimes if we are lucky he'll take a nap and relief us of the annoying songs we have to listen to.. Thank god for Ipods ;)

Does anyone have the book Baby Bargains Secrets to Savings?




mommy2sam


I am looking for booster car seat information that is in "Toddler Bargains: Secrets to Saving 20% to 50% on Toddler Furniture, Clothing, Shoes, Travel Gear, Toys and More". I have looked at the book store and library. I really don't want to buy one because when I looked at the table of contents this is the only section I was wondering about. If anyone is willing to share this information with me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!


Answer
Check out www.paperbackswap.com. You have to sign up (it's free) to participate, but I think you can browse the catalogs without signing in.

You get 3 book credits upon signing up and posting some of your own books for swapping, and you can then "order" the book(s) you want and it should arrive in a few days.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment