Sunday, November 24, 2013

Can toddlers travel in first class?

united toddler travel on United Baby Travel-Orlando Baby Equipment Rental Store | Rent It Today
united toddler travel image



kasssy s


We will be taking a trip in october and of course traveling with my 15 month old. we will be taking a united flight.. i was wondering if toddlers can travel in first class with an adult?


Answer
honestly. no offence they shouldnt be allowed even if they are. i cant stand being in a room with a howling kid. sorry.

Are there different ways to get to El Salvador to Guatemala City?




- -


I'm going for about 3 weeks with my 2 year old toddler to visit my dad.. and since I will be with my toddler, I'll be leaving from San Francisco, CA - El Salvador. it's one of the closest I can get to Guatemala that's a non-stop flight.. I don't want to take too many planes with my toddler. It'll be my first time traveling alone, since my mother isn't going with me.. So, I'm wondering if just stopping at El Salvador would be cheaper, then getting a bus ride to Guatemala since I also want to see El Salvador, even if it's from the bus ride :) !!

If you've been out there recently or past years, let me know your experiences with planes, and bus rides.. or anything that would take me to Guatemala City? :)

- THANKS!!!

Oh, and any tips for traveling with toddler on my own in foreign country I've been there before, but obviously not with a toddler.. so this is new to me :/

thanks again! :)



Answer
Hey by any chance do you know any android phone app or computer app where i can call from united states (florida) to el salvador for free




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment