Saturday, November 30, 2013

What is the best way to travel alone with a tot?

travel toys bag on Pinnacle Matrix Travel System discounts on sale Pinnacle Wetsuits
travel toys bag image



She Is My


We are flying, it will just be me and my 2yr old. I am checking the bag. I will have the carseat, a diaper bag and small under the seat bag for myself.

My sister is sending this thing to trolley the carseat. Have you used one?



Answer
The Go-Go Kidz trolley is the best invention ever!

You attach the car seat right to it. The trolley stays attached and you can set it right in the airplane seat and in the car. It still fits just fine. You can have your kid strapped in so you aren't chasing them all over and your carseat is immediately available. You don't have to tote a stroller also so you eliminate a piece of luggage that has to go with you.

The other great thing for us was the portable DVD player. The kids can't really run up and down the aisle so having the DVD player helps keep them occupied and in their carseat. We always buy a couple new ones so that she has something new to entertain her instead of getting bored watching the same old ones over and over.

Make sure that you have their favorite toys. Flying can be scary for some kids so they'll want something to hold on to. Books are a necessity too so you can read to them during those times that you can't use electronics.

Need a recommendation for good quality travel playard that will work for newborn as sleeping space downstairs?




charo


I've been researching travel playards with no luck that would work for a newborn as a napping placing for downstairs level. Originally thought I would get a grace pack and play but reviews are mixed and I don't like how the bassinet portion is only supported in one side like changing area. Other problems with it as well. I just want something simple that includes newborn level with quality decent matress pad (not cardboard) and not just something ground level where the playard could touch ground. The babyjorn travel crib had good reviews but stupid thing doesn't include the second level for newborns.

I'd like it to alo be light weight and easily portable if possible.

Any recommendations??
Please someone out there answer!



Answer
I have an Ingenuity play yard and love it. The changer goes up to 25lbs, which will come in handy, a lot of them only go to 15lbs. I had mine set up in the dining room and would use the changer as a change table and a bassinet, but I think some of the newer ones come with. It has two settings for the mattress and the fabric zips off, although I found it even easier to spot clean it instead.
My only complaint was that the changer and toy bar don't fit in the bag.
Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment