Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What is the best compact folding pushchair that will last my toddler (19m) for a while?

toddler travel system on Baby Travel System Definition:What is Travel System  Home Of Best
toddler travel system image



JB


I have a 19 month old son and bought a Mothercare Trenton Deluxe travel system when he was born, but the waist strap no longer fits him (he's not at all big for his age). I need to get a pushchair which will last him for a while and folds up pretty small to go in my boot. What is the best pushchair which will last him for as long as he needs it, and will also fold pretty small?


Answer
Peg Perego is the best! they have a nice tray for snacks as well as the best cover sun shades!!

Can anyone recommend a good stroller that could be used for a newborn as well as a toddler?




sweet cara


I have a maxi-cosi convertible car seat which does not latch onto the travel system strollers. I wanted to refrain from using one of those because the strollers are so bulky. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
The convertible seat is great for older babies (I started using it at 5mo with my DD), but the infant seat is A LIFESAVER for when they are little. Infants sleep a lot and its no fun to wake a sleeping newborn to go in and out of the car, or to carry an infant everywhere you go.

If you want to get around using a bulky travel system, you can get a Snap-and-Go to use with an infant seat, they are pretty cheap and super convienent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment