Sunday, November 17, 2013

Travelling by plane with an almost 10 month old?

lightweight travel toys on 2006 Keystone Outback Super Lite 28 Krs Travel Trailer Toy Hauler ...
lightweight travel toys image



Leah's Mom


In about a month, I will be traveling by plane with my dad and my daughter (who will be almost 10 months old at the time). I plan on getting a lightweight umbrella stroller to take her through the airport with and checking it right before we get on the plane. Any suggestions or tips or words of advice?


Answer
Oh it will be just fine! I took Mason on his first flight at 6 months and he did wonderfully!.. My best advice is TRAVEL LIGHT! As lightly as possible! (As far as your carry on stuff goes anyway)... We checked the stroller and carseat and I just wore Mason in my baby carrier through the airport. That was very easy, but if you dont' have one then you can check the stroller at the gate with no problem.

I carried a bottle of juice for Mason and brought an unopened can of forula to take on the plane... we didin't have to go through any special checks even though I was told to expect them... they saw I had an infant and pretty much let me pass through without double checking anything I had in my diaper bag.

Bring a blanket for her and a toy/book that is NEW and she's never seen before.

Our flight was lovely.. We had an awesome pilot and he was very good at ascending slowly and Mason didn't make a peep during takeoff... My ears didn't even pop so I don't think his did either.... Then on the way back home he slept the entire way.

How do batteries benefit and contribute towards human development?




Airs Q


Hey guys i'm doing a science project and i need to know the benefits of batteries towards human development?

Oh and if you can, could you tell me the difference between galvanized and alkalized cells???

Thanks in advance:)



Answer
Batteries provide a source of stored energy for objects that are portable. This development has made it very convenient to provide power for handheld or lightweight devices independent of established sources of energy, which is especially handy when traveling.

Think of all the things that use batteries and you will see the contribution batteries have made towards human development:
Camera
Flashlight
Cell phone
Camcorder
Remote control
Clock
Ipod
Mp3 player
Toys (many different kinds)
Smoke detector
Laptop
Watches
Hearing aid
Pace maker

Galvanic cells are classified as either primary or secondary. A primary cell is used once and then thrown away when exhausted. A common example is an alkaline dry cell.

Alkaline cells are a subset of galvanic cells. Galvanic cells are more generic and use any metals. Alkaline batteries are a type of disposable battery or rechargeable battery dependent upon the reaction between zinc and manganese (IV) oxide (Zn/MnO2). The alkaline battery gets its name because it has an alkaline electrolyte of potassium hydroxide, as opposed to the acidic electrolyte of the zinc-carbon batteries which are offered in the same nominal voltages and physical size.
http://books.google.com/books?id=qciCdSFpFPkC&pg=PA230&lpg=PA230&dq=difference+between+galvanic+alkaline+cells&source=bl&ots=vKc3ptDWkO&sig=0zGZeNVNDrItKC78Yt_p4jwsg0w&hl=en&ei=QA5oSq2wHce_tgfZgYm8Cw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7 (p. 230)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment