Wednesday, January 29, 2014

what are good travel toys for my 17 month old?

travel toys baby on Hauck Baby Centre Travel Cot & Bassinet, Mobile Toy Butterfly Pink
travel toys baby image



yola_yolli


We are going to the beach this summer its going to be a 6 hour drive. I Know we are going to have to make some stops to stretch and such but I need good car travel toys for my daughter to play with. So if any one has links to toy sites or names of toys that are good for traveling please send them.


Answer
When our son was around that age we purchased one of those kids trays that go over their lap that you can put paper and color on. We bought it at Toys R Us, for about $10. The large sized leggo's help, and so does a good ole DVD player with Baby Einstein movies (This is the only time I will put my little one in front of the TV. Get some kid CD's with songs like the Alphabet song, and all of the classic kid movies. Lastly, McDonalds is a GREAT place to get out. You can get a snack and your little one will get to see other kid's. Good Luck and drive safe!

Looking for a good travel toy?




Pamela F


I am making an 8 hour trip with my 10.5 month old son. I am looking for a good travel toy that can connect to a car seat and keep my son busy for a little while. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I really appreciate it.


Answer
I am going on vacation tomorrow with my daughter and this is what we are going to use:
http://www.target.com/Baby-Einstein-Discover-Activity-Stars/dp/B000TFNH60/sr=1-17/qid=1227556220/ref=sr_1_17/176-2516231-6742220?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Ababy%20toys&page=1
With these he can interact with the toy
http://www.target.com/Baby-Einstein-Octoplush/dp/B000TFLAZA/sr=1-22/qid=1227556220/ref=sr_1_22/176-2516231-6742220?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Ababy%20toys&page=1

Maybe you could give him his blanket and a stuffed animal
if he has one.

Good luck!

`Sierra




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment