Thursday, January 23, 2014

has anyone ever converted a crib for each stage all the way to a full size bed?

toddler travel mattress on If you have a child in Child Care  the Kindy Kamper is definitely a ...
toddler travel mattress image



lildevil


If you have which one did you have? and how sturdy were the beds when converted particularely the full size bed


Answer
Our crib started with the high raised mattress for newborn - sit up age, then we dropped the mattress, now we are on the toddler bed stage of it. It's very sturdy but we are finding it's not really big enough for our daughter (she's 3), because she likes to "travel" in her sleep. We are in the middle of building a house so once we move she will be in a regular bed (probably our old queen!). I can't remember the brand but it has definitely been a good investment.

where can i find nice baby funiture for a good price need changing table crib and drawer thanks?




Yaya K


if you could send me some links or pics if you have any...


Answer
Walmart!! I was there looking around a Christmas time & I got a 3 in one crib (crib, toddler bed, & day bed) for $75! I knew if I didn't get it then it would be gone later. I also got my travel system (car seat/stroller) there for $120 after shipping & a crib mattress for $60




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment