Sunday, January 19, 2014

toronto attractions?

toddler travel ontario on Thanksgiving Long Weekend Family Fun Guide North of Toronto for ...
toddler travel ontario image



Traveller


i am going with my family (2 toddlers and wife) to toronto on Aug 10-13. So, what are the places i should visit? plz if you have any ideas, shere them with me? Thanks


Answer
* Centre Island (a short ferry ride from downtown, you can enjoy a picnic or the rides at Centreville).
* The Toronto Zoo (currently has the "Great Barrier Reef" display http://www.torontozoo.com/)
* Reptilia (http://www.reptilia.org/)
* Toronto Beaches (located both in the east and the west)
* High Park (Toronto's largest park, it contains numerous playgrounds, gardens, a zoo and a restaurant)
* CN Tower
* Ontario Place (that will have the Chinese Latern festival, a MUST see!!)http://www.ontarioplace.com/en/
http://travel.webshots.com/album/553507244TeIWVt

I hope this helped. Have a great vacation!

Does anyone have any moving stories they can relate to?

Q. Never in my life have I ever thought that my life would be going the way it is now. I am born in Ontario, Canada. Lived in North York til I was a toddler, moved to Pickering and that's where most of my growing up took place...been there almost 9 years, moved to Markham and learned so much I can not believe, and now here I am in Houston, Texas in a whole different country with a one hour difference from where I used to live. It kinda impressive to have been to 3 different high schools during my high school years. Even though I've lived in Pickering much longer than Markham (only 1 year) I honestly miss Markham the most, no doubt. I thought every body outside of Pickering would be so different and that I cannot connect with anyone. Ironically, people in Markham proved me wrong.

I've been living in Houston for almost a month now and I am still not quite fully settled in yet. Though, each day it slowly gets better and better.I got too attached to Markham I can't let things go. Though my friends and I are committed into keeping our friendships alive in two different countries.

I hate change. I hate going to a whole new school not knowing anyone. I just dislike not knowing my surroundings. I am a very quiet person until someone talks to me then I am the most open person out there. That's why first impressions are the most important. To see if you're approachable or not.

Now that I think about it I have done pretty much everything related to school...minus being in clubs or anything.

1. I've been to a semestered school
2. I've been to a non-semestered school
3. Started new 2 times
4. Know what an Canadian school is like
5. Know what an American school is like
6. A senior taking courses in all grades
7. Had to give up everything to move

Now to end this off with a positive note and hoping that someone would read all this, not really expecting a reply I just want people to hear my story and hopefully relate to those people who had to start over. Once I moved here I saw a lot of things that would benefit me. Everything is cheaper here, more selections of clothing, cellphones, etc. I can build a nice tan gradually. Basically summer all year long except for the temperatures in winter time. Easier to get a license. Majority of the people here are very nice, way nicer than Canadians.
Also, now I have experience living in Canada and United States. I do feel very privileged and seeing all these moves as a present to get to know the world so I won't be so closed up. Now I praying to get school done and over with as soon as possible so I'll be at a point where I am financially ready for anything and travel anywhere to visit my old friends. I've never been so anticipated about the future than I am now even. But, don't worry I am still cherishing every moment that passes by and still concentrating on the present.

That is it, I did cut some stuff out but I believe that this is already long and boring enough. For those who read thank you. =)


Answer
Used to live in Boston, then moved to Houston also, it was a major change because these places are so different. Houston's not so bad, you'll get used to it. I loved Boston, but oh well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment