Thursday, January 23, 2014

How do you keep a child entertained on a long airplane flight?

electronic travel toys on ... Classic Card Games Electronic Handheld Travel Game: Toys & Games
electronic travel toys image






My niece is about to move with my brother's family to Malaysia. I want to get her something small enough to take with her that might help keep her entertained during the like 27 hours of traveling. Any ideas?
My nine-year-old niece is about to move with my brother's family to Malaysia. I want to get her something small enough to take with her that might help keep her entertained during the like 27 hours of traveling. Any ideas?



Answer
Many airlines have excellent in flight entertainment these days, some with A/V on demand (AVOD). If your niece's airline has personal IFE, they offer many kid's movies, cartoons, games, audio, tv shows, etc.. Also, many airlines, especially the Asian airlines will give kids a nice gift pack which includes coloring books, toys and small games to play with during the flight. Otherwise, Gameboys, PSP's and other small handheld electronic gaming devices are good if she likes those types of things.

Does anyone know where I can get a handheld electronic Bejeweled game?




MRabbit


I have the game on my computer but would like to be able to play Bejeweled when I travel. I have been able to find Bejeweled software for PDAs but was hoping there was just a handheld game to be found.


Answer
YOu can get it from toy "toys r us" or any large book store




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment