Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What is the earliest age to take your child traveling around the world on holidays with you?

toddler travel gear on TRAVEL GEAR: Kids Travel Cup | Family Recess
toddler travel gear image



ivory1718


Does anyone knoe from personal experience? thinking of having baby would love to take him/her around the world with us (as i did not get that luxury as a child). what do you's think about this?


Answer
If you have plenty of $, and a very helpful spouse, I say go for it. Trips with a baby tend to go smoother for me than trips with my toddler. Of course, because the baby can't run around, get into things, yell at you, etc. If you have a mild-mannered baby, they are a joy to take on trips. But I would skip a vacation like that with a toddler aged child. They are way to restless. Short trips that are geared toward or focus on the toddler are fine, like the zoo, or other kid-places. But if you want to do something for you, leave the toddlers at home. Hope that helps.

Thinking about going on a disney cruise with my 18 month old?




J&M


My husband and I want to go on our first family cruise with our 18 month old son. Seeing as we have never traveled with a toddler before what do we need to pack? What kind of ID does he need? What baby gear? And any other advice u have would be great!!


Answer
I would wait until my kids are 2, since then they can go to the play class. Usually the minimum age is 2, and apparently it is a lot of fun for them!

Using the play class is optional, but it is nice when you have that choice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment