Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Which is the best double jogging stroller for travel?

toddler travel stroller on Baby Doll Stroller Sets
toddler travel stroller image



jensr


I'm looking for a double jogger that isn't hard to fold up and can fit in the back of a mini van. We are going to Disney World and wanted to take one instead of renting strollers there. Also, my twins are 4 yrs old are there any more comfortable for older kids? Any tips for disney too?


Answer
If money is no problem try the Phil and Ted's Vibe. The second child actually rides behind and beneath the front. You have to see it! It is shorter than a regular double, and 3 wheels give it great maneuverability. But I don't think it is meant for a lot of jogging. The view is obstructed from the front child of course, but I hear kids love the novelty of it and don't mind--they can see side to side still. It fits infants/toddlers up to 100 lbs. Unlike their other models (sport, classic) the vibe folds up w/o having to remove the back seat. There might be a weight limit for the back seat of 40 lbs. Hope that helps! Have fun at Disney World! Bring refillable bottles for water and drink lots.

how to carry the kids and luggage when changing the airplanes?




Deny


I am traveling internationally (18 hours trip, we change the plane twice) with my 2 kids. My older son is 2 years and 6 months and baby 5 months. I am thinking how I will carry the kids and luggage, in case I have to check the luggage when I change the plane.
Any info and advice will be helpful. Thank you.



Answer
Hello!
Wow what a flight! 18hours with with two toddlers :) You are a brave women!

If you are with the same airline your bags will automatically be transferred. If not, then I think if you can contact the airline ahead of time you can probably arrange to get a stroller at your destination OR get your stroller on the plane so you can take it off once you reach your destination. I am sure it will be fine though, like something can be arranged for sure.
I wish you the best of luck with your flight and arrangements with your children and baggage :)
Happy flying!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment