Saturday, January 25, 2014

Korean items that are good to sell in the Philippines?

travel toys and accessories on Wireless or Wire Sensor Bar for Wii Game Accessories china wholesale
travel toys and accessories image



dire_angel


I'll be traveling to Seoul South Korea next month. I'm wondering what are some of the things I can buy in Korea (at cheaper price) so that I can resell it in the Philippines.Any ideas?
...What about electronics? Is it cheaper in Korea?



Answer
im a teen and here's what i usually buy in tiangges.

cute shoes. mini dresses. graphic shirts that dont look cheap. shorts. skirts. jackets. caps. hair accessories!!

um. bags. pouches. wallets. keychains. cellphone accessories. mirrors. small stuffed toys. combs.....

other cute burloloy.

dont sell makeup, perfumes and other beauty products like whitening soaps or hair serums. trust me. no one buys these kind of stuff ever since the whole china scandal.

these are what females want! not only teens but also grown ups. it's easy to sell stuff for females cause we love to shop..

um. so i hope you find this helpful and stuff. :)

How much do you say you spend on your baby ?




lovesugark


everything from accessories, food, clothes. in a month aprox.


Answer
Well, for my baby (6 week old) I spend about $300, not including all the baby stuff we bought before he was born, like his swing, car seat/stroller travel system, etc. This is just diapers, wipes, baby shampoo, clothing, etc. When he gets older the price will go up because he will be able to play with toys. Now my 6 year old I spend about $500 and that is a lot less than I used to spend, but that is because I was a single mom with him and I couldn't bear to see him cry so I gave him the toy before he even asked or cried for it. It was getting ridiculous though, we would go to 2 or 3 stores and he would expect to get some thing from each one and he would throw a fit if he didnt get what he wanted, and I have no patience so I would just give it to him. Trust me, that is not the way to go. Set limits early. It is still hard with him in a store because he got every thing he wanted and now all of the sudden I am saying no, and he is confused because he always got some thing at the store and now all of the sudden I am saying no.
The amount you spend on a child varies though. Now that I am married and we have a higher income that I did 6 years ago with my first son I splurge and buy nice top of the line things. But when my first son was born I spent about $150 at the most. If your income is medium or lower you can qualify for WIC and get your formula through them if you bottle feed, which saves hundreds. Also I get Target or Walmart diapers which are the cheapest. I have tried all the name brands and they work the best, so you save 1/2 the amount on diapers.
Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment