Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What are some good toddler travel toys?




KL


I am going on an airplane with my 18 mo. old dd. and she'll be sitting on my lap through the flights. They are not too long, about 1 1/2 hours each (of course, if she screams the whole time, it could feel like an eternity :). I'm kinda nervous about her not being able to have a lot of room to roam. Any good suggestions on portables toys or activities that would keep her occupied?


Answer
I also have an 18 month old and we travel frequently.

We bring reusable stickers, Playmobil 1.2.3. figures (for imaginitive play), books and some snacks (preferably small items like dried apples that take a while to eat).

I have more tips in this article about keeping your toddler occupied on a plane:

http://www.deliciousbaby.com/journal/2007/nov/16/ten-tips-keeping-toddler-occupied-plane/

and general advice about traveling with young children on my webstie
http://www.deliciousbaby.com

traveling with sex toys?




girl


Okay. I haven't been on a plane since I was twelve, and that was a few years before 9/11. That said, this is a serious question... :)

I'm going to see my SO and want to bring along my vibe; it's about 9 inches, covered in pink gel-feel material. I'm not packing enough things to take a 'checked bag' under the plane, just one bag for carrying on with jeans and panties and cosmetics...

So I want to know, do I just take the batteries out and put them elsewhere in the bag, or do I have to seal my vibe up into a plastic bag to present to the baggage guys??? If so, what's the best way to be discreet about this? I'm sure they'll be professional but I don't want to hold up the line any more than need be!!

Trying to be a good flight passenger, in more ways than one... Thanks!



Answer
Wow, that's a pretty good question. Personally, don't have a clue. But I think your question would do better asked under Air Travel, as opposed to Toys (usually geared toward the children type, not the adult type).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment