Sunday, December 22, 2013

Does anyone have the book Baby Bargains Secrets to Savings?

good travel toys for toddlers on Fun Charms For Rainbow Loom - Flower Power | MonsterMarketplace.com
good travel toys for toddlers image



mommy2sam


I am looking for booster car seat information that is in "Toddler Bargains: Secrets to Saving 20% to 50% on Toddler Furniture, Clothing, Shoes, Travel Gear, Toys and More". I have looked at the book store and library. I really don't want to buy one because when I looked at the table of contents this is the only section I was wondering about. If anyone is willing to share this information with me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!


Answer
Check out www.paperbackswap.com. You have to sign up (it's free) to participate, but I think you can browse the catalogs without signing in.

You get 3 book credits upon signing up and posting some of your own books for swapping, and you can then "order" the book(s) you want and it should arrive in a few days.

Good luck.

What are some good quiet car toys for long trips with toddlers?




Miki


I have ADD so loud toys in the back seat can be a bit distracting while driving. I thought about coloring books and crayons but if they are dropped she can't reach them because of the safety harness and they can melt when left in a hot car. I am going to get some board books but would like other suggestions.
I'm looking for a bit of a low tech solution.
I'm fine with music, it usually helps me focus really.



Answer
Yeah, crayons are a pain in the butt in the car! My car seat is covered with melted crayon, and it doesn't come out easily!

Have you considered DVD players? They're not so noisy that you can't deal with it. And they'll keep the kids seriously busy and quiet. You could even try to get them to wear earphones so that you don't have to hear it at all. But when we travel, we use a laptop to play movies, and connect it to the car's audio system to get great sound.

How long is the trip? If it's more than a couple of hours, plan on frequent stops and carry a good variety of snacks. You'd be surprised how long a bag of fruit snacks or animal crackers will keep a child quiet, especially if it's a favored snack or one she hasn't ever seen but likes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment