Friday, December 27, 2013

what kind of toy have you always wished existed?

best travel toys for 4 year olds on PSDC, PCdoB, PR, PSB, PTdoB, PL, PV, PFL, DEMOCRATAS, PPS, PRONA Top ...
best travel toys for 4 year olds image



Tiffany


I need to come up with four concept designs for a versatile toy, particularly suitable for travel, and I'm completely stuck for the last one. Basically, if you've got kids between 4-8 years old, have you ever thought "wow, if only such-and-such a toy existed for long cart drives"? Please be as creative and original as you want!


Answer
A transformer that actually transform by itself.... I don't like doing all the job when I was a kid hehe. I know there's a few out there but it's not the same at all.

What is the best way to travel with a One year old on an airplane?




trinaisfre


I need ideas on how to make flying with a one year old enjoyable for everyone. This will be a 3 hour flight. I don't want to drug him either...

I have a very active one year old.



Answer
So animal tranqualizers are out of the question then? It worked pretty well for our puppy :) (I'm just teasing - I don't actually recommend drugging your kid)

You know your kid better than I do. If you think he'll sleep on the flight if he's sleepy, then keep him up for a while before so he'll be ready for a nap. If he's more likely to be cranky and refuse to sleep, then make sure he's well rested before the flight.

Either way, make sure he has plenty to do. Bring books, toys, etc. If you have a portable DVD player or a laptop, he could watch a TV show or movie for a while. When I was little, I used to get excited to travel because my mom had a big bag of toys that I never got to play with except on airplanes or during long car rides. Of course I was more like three for four before I actually remember that, but having some new toys might help for a younger kid too.

Have something for him to suck on or chew during take-off and landing. Maybe a lollipop or something would be good, or whatever he likes to eat. Kids tend to scream when their ears pop, which tends to undermine the whole 'enjoyable for everyone' thing.

Make sure you have plenty for him to eat and drink (and a slippy cup or bottle, of course). Despite the liquid ban, you're allowed to bring juice or milk through the security checkpoint since you have a young child, and you might want to take advantage of that.

Appart from that, just pray that he's in a good mood. Contrary to one of the previous answers, I've seen young kids behave quite well on flights (without being drugged). And then there are kids who scream for an entire transatlantic flight. You can try to keep your kid quiet and happy, but if he wakes up with an ear-ache that morning or is even just in a bad mood, there's only so much you can do.

If he does end up crying the whole time, just remember that it can always get worse. For instance, when my sister was maybe 4 or 5, we went to Hawaii, and she decided she liked it there and didn't want to leave. Stubborn little brat that she was, she refused to even go to the gate at the airport. My mom ended up dragging her by the arm through the airport with her screaming "you're hurting me" the whole time. I only vaguely remember it, but I believe she continued screaming on the airplane as well. So the good news is that your one-year-old isn't going to do that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment