Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Does anyone have the book Baby Bargains Secrets to Savings?

best toddler travel toys on Travel Size Toys and Games - for all your travel size needs
best toddler travel toys image



mommy2sam


I am looking for booster car seat information that is in "Toddler Bargains: Secrets to Saving 20% to 50% on Toddler Furniture, Clothing, Shoes, Travel Gear, Toys and More". I have looked at the book store and library. I really don't want to buy one because when I looked at the table of contents this is the only section I was wondering about. If anyone is willing to share this information with me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!


Answer
Check out www.paperbackswap.com. You have to sign up (it's free) to participate, but I think you can browse the catalogs without signing in.

You get 3 book credits upon signing up and posting some of your own books for swapping, and you can then "order" the book(s) you want and it should arrive in a few days.

Good luck.

What are some good toddler travel toys?




KL


I am going on an airplane with my 18 mo. old dd. and she'll be sitting on my lap through the flights. They are not too long, about 1 1/2 hours each (of course, if she screams the whole time, it could feel like an eternity :). I'm kinda nervous about her not being able to have a lot of room to roam. Any good suggestions on portables toys or activities that would keep her occupied?


Answer
I also have an 18 month old and we travel frequently.

We bring reusable stickers, Playmobil 1.2.3. figures (for imaginitive play), books and some snacks (preferably small items like dried apples that take a while to eat).

I have more tips in this article about keeping your toddler occupied on a plane:

http://www.deliciousbaby.com/journal/2007/nov/16/ten-tips-keeping-toddler-occupied-plane/

and general advice about traveling with young children on my webstie
http://www.deliciousbaby.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment