Monday, December 23, 2013

What do I need for my first plane trip with 9 month old?

travel toys 9 month old on Indian village site and cemetery near Madisonville, Ohio, Volume 8 ...
travel toys 9 month old image



finakleiy


I need to know what is allowed on a plane and what I can bring to make the trip as easy as possible. Only 2 hr flight nonstop. It will just be me and 9 month old girl. Never traveled with baby before so REALLY nervous.


Answer
Patience, diapers, wipes, toys, extra clothing, patience, snacks, formula and pacifier if you use it. You should probably also have some extra clothing for yourself in case of accidents, and get some water after you go through security. You can gate check your stroller, so that you can use it right to the door and pick it up again as soon as you're off the plane.

Make sure that you have her security object if she uses one, and pack at least one extra pacifier.

What do you have to do to travel with your dog in airplanes?




Ella


I need to know how much it costs, what I need, and most importantly if I can even take her. She's 9-10 months old, toy poodle, and has MOST of her shots. Please I'm traveling to the US in 3 weeks and it's important that I take her.


Answer
I have an amazing idea,

CALL THE AIRLINE AND FIND OUT.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment