Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Best Car seat out there for a big boy?




gia27


I am trying to find the best car seat for my 20 month old son, who has always been in the 100% for his age. Price don't really matter, I just need the best car seat for him. He is currently at 31 pounds, and most car seats go for up to 40, so that don't work with me. I want something bigger that can be used for a longer time. I don't have much time for a research, but the little I did, Britax Boulevard is the only that grabs my attention. Does anyone experienced that being a worthy purchase ? Or any other suggestions! And do you think it will fit right in a Honda Accord '04? Please help! Thank You


Answer
hi ok first let me say im really NOT saying your childs over weight but this is where i found a list for carseats with higher weight limits 65-105 pounds with the harness so i hope you dont take offense...
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/babies-kids/baby-toddler/travel-gear/car-seats/which-car-seat-for-an-obese-child-406/overview/
good luck and happy carseat hunting!!!

Travel plan Paris???




Puppy


I want a child-friendly travel itinerary in Paris for Dec. 26- Jan 3, appropriate for a toddler and an infant.

Please give me a good itinerary .

Thanks



Answer
If you have loads of money and time take taxis.
Otherwise, put your infant in a child carrier or sling and take a small, collapsable pram for the toddler.
Dress the kids warm, but in such a way you can easily remove a layer of clothing when you go into a building. (I found that most places in Paris are rather warm when you come in out of the winter-cold in your wintergear.)
With your kids easily transported you can use the Metro, that system has been designed with transport of children and luggage in mind, lifts at most or all stations, level entry into the trains and so on.

I do not expect your children to appreciate being in Paris, other than being with you all the time.
But that is no reason for you not enjoying Paris.

Make a list of things you want to do, half the amount and take a map to see how to combine them.
Paris is perfect for walking if the weather is clement, otherwise, short walks, dashing into cafes, museums, monuments and metro stations.

If you want to go up the Eiffeltower you will have to leave the pram behind outside the building, so do not take an expensive one and make sure you can take your gear off when needed. (Maybe also bring a lock, like used for a bike?)

I do not know what your toddler will like, as all children are different, so I can not suggest many things, but ask your hotel staff or go to an tourist information office and ask for activities that are suited. I am sure many Parisians will bring their small ones into town too.

The smaller side roads often have low profile places to eat.
As French families take their children with them with when they go out for dinner, many places will be geared for them with high chairs and small portions.
And in case all else fails, Mc Donalds does have a presence in town.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment